Thursday, August 16, 2007

Wisdom of a 14-year-old-to-be

It has been my experience:
When you have more friends than enemies, you're as popular as you ever need to be.
When someone cares enough to say "hi" back, you'll never be worthless.
When you want someone to be your friend that isn't, they probably have a problem that you can't solve. Don't try to.
When people do something the know is wrong, or even talk about doing it, they blame others in weird ways to make them look better.
When someone says that you mean everything to them, watch how their actions to find out just how sincere they are.
When you find out who you are, you'll be all you can be.

One more thing.
"One who waits for roast duck to fly to their mouth, must wait a very long time."

Have you called Jenny yet? Rock on.

9 comments:

Madison Bertrand said...

YAYAYAY!

caroline.leigh said...

who's jenny? like jenny craig? should i be worried? :P:P

Tikla said...

Your wisdom is really deep ter. I love you.

taylor elaine said...

happy early birthday!

Tori said...

oh yeah! BTW tik, I'm going to eat chocolate on my birthday! Is that ok with you?

Tikla said...

*ack* Good grief you don't have to run it by me! Go for it! I just wish I could be there!

I'll call you tonight k?

taylor elaine said...

that song was made for me. her name is even the same as mine! :]

Anonymous said...

hey this is derek , i havent yet

Tori said...

huh?