Wednesday, December 19, 2007

I fell out of the blogger loop there for a bit

First let me blame scrooge. ugh! At least it's over. ok, now let me blame school, and my trip to korea that I didn't realize was so involved. (rolls eyes) It's slowly becoming less and less of a vacation. :S

Now I appoligize, but I'm scared to say it will never happen again. :P
It will.
I'm sure everyone can relate to forgetting about things, and a blog is one of the worst things to neglect, ever! Cuz it's, like, sooooooo important!
lol
Well, so is family, and so is decorating your shoes for Seminary christmas shoe day! :D It's interesting to watch what I naturally put first if i dont make any sort of plan (which I never do...): Stay up and read Ella Enchanted for the 1789th time, or sleep so that I can wake up for seminary? Ella, all the way! Finish my geometery homework, or listen to music while I blog? BLOG! Clean my room or die of boredom? BOREDOM!
Such is life.
In between play rehearsals and cookie baking/delivering, I managed to have the time to sit back and realize that some wierd, wired, weird, and werid, things are happening:
-the twins are 8, and therefore are getting baptized and joining cub scouts and etc. (when I was their age I was SO old. Slightly scary how old that makes me feel now.)
-there are only 6 more days until Christmas! :D AHHH! better start shopping people! :S
-next semester I'm planning on taking classes at NMC (aka nothern marianas COLLEGE)
-our family will celebrate christmas without tikla, and with an additional 4 koreans
-starr bought the same thing for herself at dolphin yesterday that I bought for her for christmas! :S:S:S:S
-I'm not quite sure, but I'm under the impression that I will be singing in several different places songs I may not have practiced more than once. (p.s. when and where is that youth choir thing?!?)

No comments: