Sunday, February 10, 2008

How do you educate a heart?

I think intaking copious amounts of red food-coloring on Valentine's Day years ago has affected my thinking abilities now...lol Valentine's Day is pretty pointless. I suppose it's a good time to reveal to the world who you love, if you want to do that sometime, and eating chocolate is fun, but I mean seriously...the whole holiday is madness. It's an awkward obligation that people feel they have to involve themselves in and things go a little crazy. Girls cry if they don't get anything (LOL!) and brag if they do. Disgusting. Roses are expensive and more of them are given on Feburary 14th then hugs are. In my opinion, Valentine's Day is a fake way of showing love. The way of showing love that looks special regardless of whether it really is or not. That bugs me. The most sincere, special moments and gifts, usually occur on days less in the spotlight, scenes less recognized, and words more meaningful.


Then again, wearing pink hearts and red heels for the whole month makes up for the extreme dorkiness. :D