Thursday, April 17, 2008

who'd believe the randomness of me

ALRIGHT. I'm here and typing so we'll see if I stop now that I've started. You know what I don't like? I don't like the fact that I'm not going anywhere this summer. it really stinks. seriously. I envy everyone who's leaving. right now I'm so sick of routine and a busy schedule. I have a total of 4 tutoring jobs! I tutor 12 hours a week. yuuuck. ewy, ewy, ewy. If I didn't have my dad throwing ESL books at me I would be doomed. Mom's always saying, "you better start saving now!" so I figure I might as well, but it's still ewy. when tikla comes I may scoot off some of my tutoring to her. :P she needs the money more than me. Speaking of tikla, I can't wait until she comes! <3<3<3

Anyways, I'm not quite sure what the purpose of this post is. I suppose it's to have at least something posted until David sings another song on American Idol. Either that or I really needed to take a break from facebook. :P I'm thinking it's a combination of both. On the other hand, i think it had something to do with how my brain slipped out of my head 3 hours ago, before my computer class started and suddenly made it hard to think about anything at all. gah. it's a good thing there's no math on fridays, my brain would be in super duper trouble.

Vote for david if you like me. ;)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Oh wow! Tori is just full of randomness today! :) Man, Im going to miss being a Miamaid soo much. Hmm.. Its kinda creepy thinking we'll be in a class with Caroline, taylor and erwina soon. WHOA! I mean its not a bad thing but That means we'll be leaving soon. :( I use to love getting older but at this point I sorta want to stop just cuz Its been so fun knowing you and everyone else. I dont want to leave em. But yeah I cant wait till you turn 16. in 2 years? WHOA!! Ill be turning 18! AGH!!! EW!!! AGH!!! EW!! okay im done. Well see you later. :(

Tori said...

I know!! You guys are total ditchers!! Don't get so old k?

taylor elaine said...

you know, i just realized he was mormon. duh.

Tori said...

good job. hahaha.