Wednesday, April 1, 2009

You just can't help it, can you?

I'm posting this mostly for Tik. Haha.

Our internet connection at home is still being LAME.
So Skylar and I brought the laptop to IT&E to get it reconfigured and junk. There was this guy there who was eating peanuts. :P When the computer started up and he saw the picture on our desktop, the two of us had a very interesting exchange which I will recapitulate here:

The Dude: "Oh. Is that Fergie?"

LOL.

Me: "Uhhh, what?"

The Dude: "That's Fergie? You know, the singer?"

LOL.

Me: "No...That's my sister."


HAHAHAHAHA.
So that was funny. Austin will be marrying Fergie this summer. Lol.
Next time we bring the laptop in I'm going to put a picture of Jesse McCartney and then when he asks tell him it's my brother. Lol.




Oh. By the way, I really need some good luck today, so everyone cross your fingers for me.

2 comments:

Tikla said...

hahahahaha! That is really funny! I guess it just goes to show that all white people really do look the same.

Tori said...

Lol.
Or that...okay...nevermind.
:P