Thursday, November 12, 2009

Nanonanonanonanonanonanonanonanonano.


i just can't sing it loud enough.
It's not enough to say that I miss you.
Nothing's enough.


I wrestled with my sheets, tossing and turning back and forth for a good four hours. I got up and paced my room, turned on the radio and cursed the night sky. The moon smiled back at me, mocking my attempts at anger. I needed him so bad. I needed his safe arms around me and then I’d fall right asleep.

~~~

I felt someone tugging me away from him. Pulling me upwards. “No!” My scream echoed through the valley but he ignored me. Or maybe he couldn’t hear me. His face blured, grew distant and then my eyes fluttered open. All I saw was the musty beige-to-white ceiling of my bedroom. There was a knock on my door. “Heather?”


No comments: