Wednesday, April 14, 2010

i added "cuz" to my blogger dictionary, because I can.

I'm at Pine View High School in St. George, bored to tears. Thusly, I thought I'd post a normal blog for once, with no cryptic meanings, treasure hunt clues, or scrambled lyrics. -insert Hilary's "ahng?" (a more-than-suitable substitute for "yeah?")-

I've been typing papers for so long that I started to format this post in 12pt font, Times New Roman, indent the first line, write Victoria Brown in the top left hand corner... How lame is that? It's all this blocking Facebook business. I don't understand why school's block Facebook. Do they think social networking distracts from studies and consume what could be essay writing time? Pffft. Crazysauce.

I'm sitting next to a drinking fountain, because I'm sharing it's plug, on Hilary's laptop. Cuz she's awesome. Not possum. Just awesome. ;) Kantori, the CHS women's choir I've been hanging out with every second period on B days, just cuz they freakin' rock, and I happen to be a member, just performed for our regional competition. We did pretty amazing down in the alto section if I do say so myself, and I just did. So now we're just chilin... OHMYGOODNESS! Hahahahaha. The outlet I'm using is ghetto.com. A choir just finished performing and came out in a line to get water and the drinking fountain isn't working. We short-circuited the fountain with a mini laptop. LAWL. That is too funny. Hahahaha. We are trying to not look guilty. Failsauce.
Hilary: (cracking up, giving an improv speech to a line of thirsty people) "Oh, yeah, wow, that's funny. Wasn't that fountain working a few minutes ago? Weird..." Lol. This just turned into the best day ever.

Apparently it IS the best day ever. I've just been informed that it's toe ring Wednesday. <3

1 comment:

Ruthaaay said...

Good to know you're having a good time.
:D Yay for Toe Ring Wednesday.