Thursday, June 10, 2010

So.

I didn't expect roller coasters until later this summer. But I'm caught in one right now. Most likely, my journal either doubts my devotion, or is wishing I had better words to record. And likewise, my blog. I've been sleeping with my guitar, trying again and again to write that song I've tried to write over and over again. But I love life today. Tis good. Thrilling. I feel loved. Where I am has never seemed more normal. Although I know I'm destined to never elude ghetto entirely.

I must interrupt this to proclaim that my righteous, worthy, brother is going on his mission to South Africa on November 11th. <3 Excited for him doesn't begin to describe. :D It's smile-stretching-off-my-face kind of excited.

(PdotSdot, Mandy Moore didn't even write Only Hope. Switchfoot did. Why? Because Switchfoot owns.)

Peace out.

No comments: