Monday, December 26, 2011

It's the voice that whispers my name, it's the kiss without any shame; something beautiful.

What an awesome break it's been! I have done nothing. Just smiled a lot. Like right now. There's this weird smile that I can't seem to get rid of. The more I think about it, the bigger it gets. I kind of like this smile. My heart is pretty happy right now. It was so awesome to hear from Skylar on Christmas! What an incredible spirit he has. I love him so much. His example is stellar and hearing his voice was scrumptious. ;) I can't wait to see Skylar again. I feel overwhelmed with the blessings I've been given. It's too much happiness to bear. :) I could thank my Heavenly Father all day and still never finish expressing how I feel. I love His presence in my life and appreciate all the little things that make up my ear-to-ear grin. :D I'm pretty sure this was the best Boxing Day/December 26th ever.

Mike's getting his cute little wisdom teeth out tomorrow.
Do you think he'll still be wiser than me?
;)

Night!

No comments: