Wednesday, March 28, 2007

Just for Terk


Terk is offically the rockin'est (great word? yeah i know, right) character ever to be displayed on disney. For those of you that don't listen to Tarzan in one ear, and songs about rain in the other every day after school waiting for tikla to take you home, Terk is the sarcastic, side kick of Tarzan. He is hilarious. All these kid movies that I watched when I were younger, I grew out of before I could fully understand some of the humor. now they're so fresh and new again. They just don't make good movies anymore...wait. no. can i take that back? 'Bridge to Tarabithia' beats Tarzan by a little more than an elephant hair. ;) Ahhhh...what I need right now is to drown in some nice, cool, blue, wet, pourin', rain. (im not in the mood for creative adjectives)
The sun just shone a little brighter.
Oh how it mocks.
How disgusting...though not as disgusting as my nasty, wet, sweat filled, just-finished-Judo, hair. It is so beautiful I can hardly stop staring at it. Although i must say, terk's hairdo is right up there too. Nah, I think I've got the edge...He's pulling a close 2nd place. :P

i have a confession to make. And here it is. I was halfway through writing a negative, grumpy, post, and then i read caroline's latest post about being happy and i kinda had to start over with terk, and remind myself to stop being a jerk. whoa! unintentional rhymes happening! I better stop soon. :S

I know you've been waiting for this.--Tor's thought for the day: "Never sit by madison at firesides about BYU-H unless you have already experienced the unexpected sensation of having your elbow 'milked'." (It'd be best not to inquire...=)

3 comments:

taylor elaine said...

i LOVE this rain obsession...you certainly live in the right place for it.
;)
keep rockin' people's socks...they'll never know what hit them.

Madison Bertrand said...

dude man, our milking is so freaking awesome!!! lol. but yeah it does kinda sound strange if you dont know what it means!!!!!!


VOTE FOR TURK!!!
VOTE FOR TURK!!!
FREE TO PEE!!!
FREE TO PEE!!!

there is nothing like a good rioting!


lubb ya lubb ya lubb ya!
stay happy!
<3 madison

Tori said...

tay::I'm glad you approve my rain obsession..i wouldn't change even if you didn't. Nice one on the socks...i might just steal that..

Madison::milking rocks...yes slightly freaky. :D rioting rocks too...:) thanks for commenting!!!