Tuesday, March 27, 2007

The good, the bad, and the terrible

So there's this thing. It's called 14 and up. It's not cool. at all. There's this other thing. It's called a dance. It can also be called April 13. But more importantly it's called 14 and up.

Alright, alright, alright, so I gave up trying to tell tik and sky that I didn't want to go. Even when I heard what the theme was. *ahem* Being 13 is annoying. Just in case nobody knew that yet. Only 159 more days. Oh well. No need to cry about things that you can't change. You know like age, and spilled milk. Whatever. A while ago I read this thing in my math textbook (you know, light reading;) that I thought you might enjoy, if not as much as I did, at least a little. The chapter heading is: Transforming Quadratic Functions. Then below it it says: "Why learn this?" (my question exactly) it proceeds to answer itself: "You can compare how long it takes raindrops to reach the ground from different heights." Yipee! Honestly, can that really be considered practical application? I mean, I've always wanted to compare raindrops and everything...Hey, that's it! During the dance, I'll stay home and measure raindrops! ugh...I hate math. While I'm at it I hate athens greece, homework, CPR, and cute people... you know what I realized? i'm totally pro at crying over spilled milk. Maybe if I stop pouring milk I wouldn't have to worry about it spilling.

Now, before I go to my glorious math class, I'd like to leave you drowning in my deepness, basking in my wisdom, and wanting more.

Tori's thought fer the day: "Don't even buy milk, you might just pour it, and then you might spill it, and have something to cry about."

Deeeep. And now Dooone.

6 comments:

taylor elaine said...

eish man! nice blog tor!! you rock! but i don't normally wear socks you're in trouble there. haha

anyways, just enjoy being 13. i mean, it will over in what, 159 days? then you have to be like RESPONSIBLE and that SUCKS!

haha...so just enjoy it while you can and have fun. growing up rocks, but being grown up isn't all it's cracked up to be.

;)

math SUCKS!

Tori said...

I rock sockless people too...remember that

caroline.leigh said...

oh my gosh!! way to NOT publicize your awesome blog!! if i wasn't such an avid taylor's-comments-reader, i would never have found it! wait...could that be the point? i might've stumbled on something here, huh? :P
i love your blog, tori! :) you're so...wise. your blog is like how i wanted mine to be before it got stupid. yours is smart. :)
keep smarting!! and chilling in the toaster...it makes you totally awesome.
is it 158 days now? :P

Tori said...

I have decided that I like commenting on comments...:)It actually would be 157 days now. every day im one day closer...wait a minute...

I think for once i made sense! hahahaha thanks for being alive caroline. you have no idea what it does to me.

Madison Bertrand said...

hey tori. im commenting you again.


just wanted to let you know that when you turn 14 the world is gonna rock like there is no tomorrow. because you alone change the world, and no way does the world ever change you. you kick butt!!! and i would die without you... so yeah i just wanted to let you know that you are responsible for my living.


ok i lubb you.

Tori said...

thamks madison. I really feel the love. :) I's surrounding me. :) I can't wait to be 14.