Thursday, May 3, 2007

Be still my heart

There are many things in life that are so magical and breathtaking, that you can't even describe them. meaningful smiles, friday after school, reading or writing something amazing, and one that surfaced in my memory recently, is the feeling of being under something while it's raining, like all the air is pulled out, and the only noise you hear is the rain drumming. It's like you're are all alone but at the same time protected...

Back to reality--

I'm not talking about rain anymore, so you can pay attention now. Even though I don't have much to say. :) well, it's 7:19pm. skylar made dinner tonight, and it smells REALLY good. Or maybe that's just because I just finished judo, so anything sounds good. I have so many projects due next week. I wish my teachers would assign them with earlier deadlines. they know we aren't going to start them until the last moment either way. Now I'm beginning to wonder what's worse, the school year ending and all of the finals and junk, or starting 9th grade next year. They are both gonna happen. I don't have much choice in the matter so I guess it doesn't matter which one is worse. I'm not used to normal school, not that it's harder, in fact at times it is easier, but it's still weird sitting at a desk, lugging home textbooks, being tardy...and the big projects I mentioned earlier. But I'm getting a hang of this "school thing." I really am! :D I would ask for pointers on the subject, but I'm thinking madison, taylor, and caroline, aren't much help there. ;) Just from what I've heard.
and seen. ;)

Well, the time of farewell is at hand. Parting with such sweet sorrow.
My spaghetti awaits!

PS I just figured out the spell check option. :) Pretty spiffy!

PPS Thought for the day: "Most people spend their whole life fighting to earn what eventually becomes their downfall." I just realized that this could be happening to me...;) I teach myself great things on here. hahaha...officially gone.

1 comment:

caroline.leigh said...

*gasp* tori brown! procrastination princess!! bravo, my friend:D

it really IS an art, huh? :P