Wednesday, May 23, 2007

One darn clean window

This morning my dad woke me up and said to meet up on the veranda for prayer and scripture study. Tikla was groggily climbing up the stairs next to me. Recently, I had cleaned the sliding glass door that leads to the veranda, for a punishment. Now here's where it gets intense. Can you guess what's coming next?

Tikla slammed nose first into the door. After a short pause...

mom:: that's one clean window, tori...

tikla:: *opened it properly, walked through, and promptly slumped down in the usual prayer and scripture study position*

me:: in hysterics with laughter

Tikla may have been too tired to see the humor in the situation, or maybe she was in some pain, but I could not stop laughing, mostly because it could've easily have been me that rammed into the door...the joys of having a sister. or two. starr has leaped into that same door. Have you seen me crashing into things? never, right? I guess I'm brunette at the roots. ;)

Another thing I gained from this delightful experience is the answer to the big question of life, "What are you gonna be when you grow up?":
I think I'm going to wash windows. but that's only if minimum wage increases.

rock on.

2 comments:

taylor elaine said...

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iqKS-hkhhh4

i thought of this when i read your post!

thanks for the earring!

Tori said...

:D:D:D I really miss that earring...can I have it back? j/k wear it tonight k?