Sunday, October 14, 2007

dance like nobody's watching


I know I always made a big deal about dances, but I wasn't expecting anything that special on Friday. I just wanted to be there. Just to be able to say I could be there...=D

As it turned out the dance was, for lack of a better word, AWESOME! It rocked both of my socks off! Everything and everyone looked so good. There was that episode when Marystar shoved me on the floor and broke my bracelet, but you know, things happen. For my first, hahahahahahahaha! *ahem* sorry, my first dance, it was probably the best one I've ever been to. I mean, that I've not been to. ;) Yeah, I've decided there's no need to start counting down to 15. I'm old enough to last me a year. :) rock on!

Pictures are coming--Stay tuned!

3 comments:

taylor elaine said...

you got pictures from the dance? please share. share please.

:]

caroline.leigh said...

yay! we demand pictures!

:D

you looked fabulous at the dance, tori! ;)

Madison Bertrand said...

awww.... no more tori countdowns???

haha.
sorry i missed your dance numero uno!! =[