Monday, October 15, 2007

(extremely) belated dance pictures

Ugh. You know how all digital cameras have that, "delete all of the pictures button"? Well, they shouldn't. One of these days, someone smart is going to invent one that can't delete them all. Ugh! I lost almost all of my dance pictures. Luckily, I had already started transfering them to the computer, but I still only have a few...*sniff* I'm sorry to let you people down! *sniff*

I just have the last 10 or so pictures that I took. They're not really worth posting, but why not?
(we missed you madison!!!!)



rock those shoes!

hold still!

cute in pairs

handsome alone

*sigh* go to college joe....:P

0oops!

ok maryana...let me hold the camera.

there we go! (i guess)




THE AFTER PARTY! (hahaha...)



"to swallow greedily or rapidly in large amounts.

e.g: the ym gulped down rootbeer.

Oh yes, hold it right there! Just be careful not to--

hahaha! a 'soft-serve' stache!

I can't WAIT for youth conference! :) More good times to come. :P Come people, okay? Don't be ditching youth conference...seriously not cool. don't upset me.

oh yeah, rock on.

4 comments:

caroline.leigh said...

hahaha tori...nice comment under the picture of joe with the wings. hilarious. i almost got in trouble because i started laughing so hard in the middle of class.

these are great pictures!
and gosh...who would ditch youth conference? hehe.
well...it's more the opposite, really. i wonder how everyone and their girlfriends is holding up after being officially un-invited. :P

Tori said...

ahh, i couldn't help myself. too bad joe's picture was low quality...:P

speaking of the angel, i guess that youth conEference(haha) is a bigger deal for 18 year olds than it EVER was for me, lol too bad they got univited, but let's just say they'll manage. and hopefully their girlfriends as well. ;)

taylor elaine said...

they have girlfriends?

lol

i choked on my sushi when i read the caption under joe's pic. very very funny. hehe. but you already knew that.

caroline.leigh said...

i feel like crying thinking of the youth conference dance with no tori. you will be sorely missed, tori. seriously.
i hear the YC dance is always a total bust anyway. measely little 2-hour thing. you wouldn't want to go anyway. really.
:)