Monday, November 19, 2007

Beware of pride

289 days until my birthday!


No, I'm kidding.
really.

I have no idea how many more days until my birthday. :P

29 more days until christmas! Yes. Are you beginning to feel the chilly winter air? Jack frost nipping at your side? Fire up those chimneys. Get those chestnuts roasting. ;)


Actually, I'm going to freeze to death this season because I'm visiting korea for a couple weeks in the coldest month one could go. I am excited though, it will be a refreshing change for a while. Not just the temperature, but an escape from the monotonous rhythm of every day. However, in the meantime there are lots of other things i have to deal with before i can go. First of all, I managed to involve myself in two thespian productions. One that is supposedly opening on friday, har har (as in 4 days) and the other on the second weekend in december. UGH. Kill me now. Then, there's people being puzzling and doing confusing things all around me....


Ok, I have a question for all you smart people out there:
Why is it easy to be mean to someone when it hurts you and them, but it's hard to be mean to someone when it is for the better?


A penny for your comment? Make it a really good witty answer, please. :)

6 comments:

caroline.leigh said...

you're going to korea?? that's terrific!!

why is it hard to be mean to someone when it's for the better? because it IS for the better, tor. just remember that.

and if all else fails, throw raspberries at them.

taylor elaine said...

i'm confused about the question...when is it ever "for the better" to be mean to someone? is that what you are asking? lol. my brain is fried...

Tori said...

to be mean as in frank with someone...:S

oh yes caroline, great advice. thanks. you get two pennys.

oh and thankfully my play isn't until next friday, whew! good thing!

Madison Bertrand said...

UPDATE!! haha.
sorry my thoughts are priced way higher then a penny. all blondes thoughts are.
come on. at least a dollar for me... haha.

Madison Bertrand said...

UPDATE!! haha.
sorry my thoughts are priced way higher then a penny. all blondes thoughts are.
come on. at least a dollar for me... haha.

taylor elaine said...

cuz she has to think it twice. XP

i had fun chatting with you after church yesterday!

PS: love your dad's sideburns!