Tuesday, November 13, 2007

I'm hooked...

and it's all your fault taylor!



What was that about the ballroom dancing class I asked about
It was all I thought about but you were sailing
We might get a chance to talk
And talk might lead to dance
And maybe dance might lead to dates
Dates and aging
Hope you let your intuition
Proceed my reputation
Cuz I have one
Well I am what you see
I am not what they say
But if I turned out to be
Could you love me anyway
Standing in none of this hope
In your heart
Will just wake up and ask for me by name
Maybe some day will ask for me by name
Just not today

hahahahaha!

alright, I'm already over him. he doesn't smile enough.
;)

6 comments:

taylor elaine said...

he is SOOO fine!!

and if you aren't hooked, less competition for me!

caroline.leigh said...

ahh!! tori too!! yay! if we were lame, we could form a fan club.

all in favor of being lame?? :P:P

Madison Bertrand said...

who is this guy??

Madison Bertrand said...

nvm. i just realized that he is the guy that sings the song underneath the picture... haha. blonde moment. his looks kinda creeps me out, though his song is pretty good.

taylor elaine said...

his looks aren't creepy!

caroline.leigh said...

tori...you have to youtube "tyler hilton on one tree hill" and you'll see him smile :D