Wednesday, January 30, 2008

don't let me wear out my shoes

bro. conner: "5 times each side!"

vanessa: "throw me nice, ok?"

me: "uhhh...ok"

I throw, she WHAMS.

vanessa: "ow."

me: "sorry..."

-Repeat 5x-
:P


Judo is becoming one of my favorite things to do. I love it! I feel safe and protected even if I'm by myself, and that's a really good feeling to have. I didn't really get into it last year, but now I'm giving it my all. You wouldn't want to meet me in a dark alley at night.....watch out.
lol
Probably the best part about it all is watching the little kids fight each other. :P When Justin Rider is in the mood, it's adorable. I've never seen Li do judo, but from what I hear, he's a little pro! :D I never thought I'd be so into something like this, but it releases...well, everything! Stress, emotions, anger, moodiness, and attitudes. Really refreshing. I seriously hope I can get a brown belt this year...


4 comments:

derek said...

Hey sounds like a lot of fun, i wanted to ask you, have you heard the real version of the song Dizzy? not acoustic? becuase the real one is awesome

Tori said...

yeah! I have heard both, although imeem only has the acoustic version...I heard the real version on limewire. It's a really good song! :)

taylor elaine said...

tori...please update. LOL.
we should bring a camera tomorrow during the decorations (tape master at your service!) cuz we know that is when the REAL fun is gonna happen. ;]

Anonymous said...

oh i still remember the pain!!! 5times in the same spot!! ouch!!