Sunday, March 30, 2008

emo thoughts of losing people forever

Girl's camp rocked! If you want to know why, then read taylor's latest post. We seem to have the same favorite part of camp. ;)

I was thinking the other day, (amazing as that sounds) and I all of the sudden started freaking out, imagining living on saipan for almost 4 more years without vanessa. ahh! Everyone keeps leaving me! Tikla's gone, so is Joe, Jenny and Myana, the lonsdales, etc. Now vanessa, taylor, caroline, jen-jen, erwina, daniel, and dido, are all going off somewhere forever, the nelson's and welch's may be leaving saipan for good too, and I'm really not okay with any of those things happening. The feeling here on Saipan is something that has everything to do with the people. It makes Saipan worth it. Of course everyone has big plans, (except me! :P) but when it all boils down and you've all finally got what you wanted or got pretty darn close, then I think we'll look back and have a few things to say about saipan. A few thank you's and a few sighs of relief. I wish I had spent more of my young childhood here, and anyone who has should be grateful. But there's always a time to let go of good things so that you can grasp better things. I hope that everyone who's leaving grasps good things, and then email me all about them! (No, I don't mean hott guys, vanessa. don't go grasping them. please. ;)

I love you guys! sincerely! and I miss you already vanessa! ( jen jen and tay are going to be here all the way until August! :P hehehe)

2 comments:

taylor elaine said...

*tear* i'm gonna miss you too crazie!
but that's why we have all summer to party like maniacs. :) besides, i'm really glad you're here now cuz without it would be sucky. trust me.

vaneyney said...

hey tori! gosh you just made me teary! ugh! i hate reading stuff that makes me cry! at least i know you still love me even if i can be so weird and darn crazy. but, im sure ill keep in touch with you because i know your always going to be jolly partner! i may be emailing you about how cute guys are but other than that im sure ill email you about personal things and missing you! gosh everything is happening so soon! i only have 2 more months on the island! and thats is very scary for me as a 17 year old! lucky for tay shes already 18 and old! lol! kidding! i feel like im a kid going to college with out mommy and im scared! i love you tori and im sorry for being such a bum! love ya vanessa ps i agree with tay by the way