Monday, March 3, 2008

back into swing

I haven't blogged, like really blogged, for a long time. Not that it matters. Life is a little crazy right now.
I'll prove it to you:
I'm getting ready for my brown belt for Judo in a couple weeks! Whoo! I've had to work hard for that, and there's still a ton I need to do. After Seminary I walk to Lau-Lau Bay and then go to NMC for school. After school I'm loaded with essays and homework, and on top of that, tutoring. By the time that's half done it's time for Judo. After Judo I eat dinner and I'm usually really hungry because I forgot to eat breakfast and lunch. :S After dinner I try to finish my homework, end up staying up until around 11 at night at average. If I'm not dead tired at that point, which I usually am, then I open my email and have enough energy to read through a couple, tell myself that I'll email later, and blog way later, set my alarm clock for 5:15 and fall into my waiting bed. I don't recommend getting an AA degree before you're 16Ugh. This may sound geeky, but I look forward to Sunday's because they are the only days when I can breathe, and have a day of rest. Even Saturdays are crazy homework days, since I can't do schoolwork on Sunday. So, that's my defense against not blogging.

Besides, I'm addicted to facebook, so it's hard to keep up, alright?
;)

3 comments:

taylor elaine said...

holy moly tori!! don't forget to breathe every once in a while, k?

oh yeah, not to add to your long list of things to do...BUT...we have to get to gether and talk about tents and stars and all that fun stuff. LOL.

Tori said...

haha, yeah, when should we do that?

taylor elaine said...

SOON. :)
i say our meeting should involve laughing and food.