Thursday, May 21, 2009

'cuz i wrote your name across my hand.

I feel like I could never be lonely,
except for when you’re not around.

Words don’t come,
My head’s swimming.
But I’ll keep swimming through this nonsense
Because it tastes so good.
Don’t know if I should.

Open me up. Hold me down. <3
I’ll stay with you.
I might’ve just stolen this scene from a song.
The world’s on fire. Hurry up and wait.
This is happening.
So empty your thoughts and open your heart to the bliss.
The rescue team can’t save me now I’m out too far.
I was caught in an awkward silence, broken down by the sound of your prelude that you played, to open our symphony.
You and I are one of a kind.
We are more than this world’s got to offer.
Walks a thin line between what is and what could be.
Getting closer to something I can’t understand
Dancing on the grave of something I thought was still alive.
Don’t give up on our almost love.
A beautiful unfolding of a love that will be.
Candy coated prison bars.
It keeps leaving me needing you.
It’s hard to believe I’m yours.
Worth it.
You’re my dream please come true.
Over thinking.
I wrote this letter in my head ‘cuz so many things were left unsaid.
Light up, light up, as if you have a choice.
So perfect is real.
I wonder if maybe, maybe, I could be all you ever dreamed, cuz you are.
Intense.

Sha la la la.

No comments: