Thursday, September 3, 2009

the best day ever.

Hugs all around.
To my Saipan homies, especially.
And my Las Vegas-ish homies of course.
And to the girls who randomly started singing happy birthday to me at lunch.
And Cooper for remembering. Sorta. ;)
And Melanie for inviting me to the football game.
And for my birthday bear.
And my dairy queen gift card.
And AMAZING friends that celebrate with me even if they're not really with me. :)
Sixteen has finally, suddenly, beautifully, arrived.

I should mention that it rained while I walked home from school. :)

<3

Life is so good to me. :')





3 comments:

Ruthaaay said...

IT RAINED?!
:(
I'm sooo jealous.
Lol.

And girls randomly sang to you?
:P
Who told them it was your birthday?
I SWEAR, IT WASN'T ME.
XD

Tori said...

Haha. I know.
It was a "miracle".
:D

Yeah, my teacher knew, and announced it to the class, so yeah. :P

Ruthaaay said...

HAHA.
Niiiice.