Monday, October 12, 2009

pour me a heavy dose of atmosphere

I need a minuscule miracle. It really wouldn't take much at all. I just need it to work out without me ruining anything. I just need a little strength to keep me from backing out. Would it be too much to ask? Because I'm asking. I'll give all that I can, but I'm gonna need some help to give the rest. Nothing more. Nothing more than some help. Let anything else happen wrong. But not this. Help me be honest. Help me say it. Just let me say it. It's not huge. It's tiny. A minuscule miracle. So why is it so hard? Let it happen. Let me make it happen. I'll never forgive myself if I take the easy way out. Don't let me. Cuz you know I will without help. I will. Let me know if you'll be there. Don't let me down. I owe it to myself and to him too.

Be there.
I deserve a minuscule miracle, after all.

No comments: