Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Name them one by one. =)

I got 16/20 on my first Chemistry quiz because I got too cocky.
Let this be a lesson to me! :) Next time, I'll spend more time and focus on the problems. Hopefully I can be more organized, generally.
Yay for running into Hyrum on campus! :)
Yay for running into Mike and Bentley at the play with Murph yesterday!
Creative Writing tonight!
Possibly the play again tonight!
My yucky Honey Bunches of Oats feeling in my stomach is gone!
Yay for good friends and music!
Yay for seeing Tikla, Austin, and blueberry this weekend!
Skylar's sweet email to me!
The video that Elisa posted on Facebook!
The feeling in the institute building!
The guy passing out candy in the Student Center!
Seeing Uncle JJ and getting into my UNIV 1000 textbook!
Brownies!
Self-confidence!
Mike's smile and affection!
My wonderful family and the good choices they're making!
Dad's job!
I don't have an ear ache!
Yay for the SUU campus!
Converstations with mom!
The inspiration for my book in the form of chapter ideas!
Manageable classes and a desire to learn!

A deep love for the gospel. :)

1 comment:

taylor elaine said...

blueberries are mucho exciting!

have fun at SUU!!