Friday, June 12, 2009

quite safely dangling off the edge

Love lift me up,
I'd been flying solo.
Take me higher,
And love don't let up.
Cuz when all is said and done
We're just desire.
Can't you see?
You're the dream I'm sleeping for
You're the danger I adore
You're the pain I'm aching for

Keep me safe.
This is where I wanna be
To feel you crashing over me.
I wanna love you recklessly
until I don't need to dream.
Keep me safe.
Let heaven fall on me
There's nowhere else I wanna be
Your love is all I need
Let your heaven fall on me.

How did you know?
How'd you reach me
through these walls I've been climbing?
And now does it show?
Cuz I can see it on your face
When you're blinding me,
lighting me up.

And I finally see,
We've been falling like the rain
We've been dying to breathe again
Had to lose so we could win.

So keep me safe.

No comments: