Wednesday, June 24, 2009

how else could I put it? <3

I'll take this moment in time, and treasure every minute.
It may last. It might not.
But it's beautiful. :)

“If you were hit by a truck, and you were lying out there in that gutter, dyin', and you had time to sing ONE song, one song that would let God know what you felt about your time here on Earth. One song that would sum you up. That’s the type of song that truly saves people." -Walk the Line

Sometimes I need to stop. Just stop. Take a look around. Feel the years behind me. Anticipate the years ahead. Bask in the memories that took me higher than the sky and smudge out the memories that destroy my view of who I am. Sometimes I need to go. Just go. Get off the couch, get off the computer, and get into the magic of fresh cut flowers sweet rain and pages of words created with a pen. Perfection isn't impossible. It just takes a lot of looking for. Time is generous while it's selfish. If you can see it rushing towards you, catch it, and run closer. It's precious. :)

No comments: