Friday, June 5, 2009

just a number always counting down to a new start

What makes life worth living?
My first thought would be hot chocolate and new shoes. :)
But then if I prod a little deeper, I think of things like Ruthie Quiatchon. Clean houses. Pictures. Music. Love. Laughing. Feeling. Flying. Doing amazing stuff. :D

May I say? I love life. Sometimes it takes life being good to you for you to realize that you love it. But yay! I'm on top of the world. :)

I thought it was "everyone who didn't care about me enough"'s fault. I thought they were horrible to me. But now that I'm in control, those people don't even matter anymore. They are just missing out on knowing me. :D Because I love life, and I'm awesome. That wasn't ever good enough before, but now it is. :)

Someone tell me to stop.
No wait.
Please don't.

I'm silly. 8)

2 comments:

Ruthieeee. said...

:)
I loveee youuuuu.

Tori said...

:) I love you moreeee.