Monday, April 16, 2007

Simply Here


I love music. and I love Elisa. you know, in the sister way...hahaha. I like finding someone that wants the same things as you. This whole 'band thing' may be exceptionally immature and lame, but it dosen't really have anything to do with being a part of something, performing, or becoming famous...(not to point fingers...lol) it's about music. So the latest name is 'simply here'. I'm leaning towards no name at all. I just want to be simply simple...;) and if it involves hanging with friends so much the better.

It's about time I confessed something. It's been a while...:P I started thinking about growing up. Most likely because I'm going to have to deal with Tikla growing up too fast, and I started stressing over what I'm going to major in, if I'm going to go on a mission...etc. I felt at least 17, and I was just about to start packing my bags to set them next to tikla's, that's when I kinda slapped myself in the face and told myself to go do something immature and more my age. So I made some faces in the mirror, wrote down everything I was feeling, thought about how much I loved being a beehive :D, and called up elisa to tell her when our next 'band practice' was going to be. Life is a lot more rockin' when you enjoy what you got. How about we call that 'tori's thought for the day'? Works for me.
"Life is a lot more rockin' when you enjoy what you got."

For a second there I was ready to go to BYU-(not sure which one yet...haha)with tikla, but now I don't know exactly how, or why, but for now I'm simply here, but more importantly I'm here and happy!

No comments: