Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Simply Wearing


I spent this morning trying to explain what "halfbrokentoaster" means to some ESL students at LISS, and how it's kind of like another name for me. I'm pretty sure I only succeeded in making them think that I have crazy parents who believe in giving their children several names...I also had to explain the meaning of 'rock on' and explain that 'rock off' doesn't mean anything. My friend, her name is So Young :D, got a huge grin on her face and said, "I made up an English word!" Now every time I say rock on, she'll respond with "rock off!" ahhhhh, what the heck...I'll save "sockrocker" for a different day.

Tori's random, but absolutely accurately correct thought for the day:
"Girls are so winning the cook-off tonight!"

(You can't get much better then accurately correct, I mean when things are accurately false, then you have trouble...;)

1 comment:

taylor elaine said...

correction to tori's thought of the day:
girls totally WON!!
whoo hoo!
;)