Friday, August 14, 2009

but would they write a song for you?

There is a lot I need to do before I turn sixteen. And I just realized this now. :P First of all, I need to publish my book entitled, "Fifteen". :D :P The problem is, I am only nearly halfway done with it. Lol. So I'm gonna get writer's cramp if I try and finish it up in 14 days. :P There are other problems. Before I turn sixteen I need to make a million friends. A million is a rather big number, and therefore, cramming that into two weeks would be just as hard and harder than writers cramp. I need a million friends because Tikla is planning a party and it might be nice if it was more than just me and her there. Lol. Ahh. Life is good.

5 comments:

Ruthaaay said...

Just blow up a picture of me and Roland.
:D

Tori said...

Yeah, because you plus Roland equals a million friends? :P

rollerboi said...

Not really. But Quality > Quantity!

Tori said...

:P

Ruthaaay said...

I couldn't have put it any better than Roland did. :P