Monday, August 17, 2009

if the passage of our stars align.

Sitting still as stone,
just watching.
People walking by you,
wondering why.
No one ever stops to talk or think about it,
What if God shuffled by?

One day we might see,
We're doing not a thing,
breathing just to breathe,
We need to find some reason.

But rushing around is what’s wrong with the world.
Don’t lose the dreams inside your head.
They’ll only be there til you’re dead,
so dream them now.

Lying on the roof,
counting the stars that fill the sky
You wonder if someone in the heavens is looking down.
There's so much space to believe.
Think I could fly?

Funny when you’re small
The moon follows the car
There’s nothing but what you see,
"Hey, the moon is chasing me"

I worry if I look away it'll be gone.

Walking through the woods,
the world has come to play.
With no cares in the world,
you'll be all mine just for a day.

You think you can, you think you can,
and sometimes that is the problem.
Dream instead. Dream.

But everyday should be a good day to die.
It won’t be too long now.
Every fire dies.
I find it hard to explain how I got here,
I think I can, I think I can...
Then again I will falter,
spinning on the wind I'll dream,
dream
dream

dream.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Surprisingly, the standard process of getting older can play a role in the beginning of loud snoring. Since we come to be more aged, the muscles color from the airway becomes narrower and also the throat can drop considerable muscle tone. Speak to your medical doctor if snoring has become a challenge to help you stay away from health problems linked to this frustrating problem. [url=http://www.ss12w12ws.info]Beho4ffdlde[/url]