Thursday, August 27, 2009

the occurances in Chemistry class.

Random girl: "Are your eyelashes real?"
Me: "Um, yeah?"
Random girl: "Wow. They are really nice."
Me: "Oh. Thanks."

A few minutes later:

Random girl: "Hey eyelash girl, what was your name again?"
Me: "Oh, Tori.."
Random girl: "Kori?"
Me: "No, Ttttori."
Random girl: "Oh. Got it."

A few more minutes later:

Random girl: "Did you get the answer to number 4?"
Me: "Oh, no, I'm on number 2."
Random girl: "So slow? What, did your eyelashes getting in the way?"
-chuckles to herself-

Me: "Um.."

4 comments:

Marmee said...

I love your eyelashes. I am surprised the random girl didn't notice your nape. She must sit to the side of you, not behind you.

Tori said...

LOL. My nape. Yeah.
Maaaaaaarrrmeeeee. XD I miss you!

Ruthaaay said...

Haha.
Wow.

Anonymous said...

lol.
thats a little odd.
btw. i've seen people with longer eyelashes. :D NO WORRIES.