Friday, June 15, 2007

Contacts

A whole new world! I can see! I can read the ingredients on our cereal boxes all the way across the kitchen. I can tell what time it is from the living room. I can see the individual flame tree blossoms. I can see my face in the mirror :S I can see notes on paper when I'm playing piano. I can lean back in my seat right now and still see what I'm typing. I can see peoples eyes! That's my favorite one. And just to let you know, everyone that was at derek's house last night had beautiful eyes. I hadn't seen them like that before. Everything is amazing! Wanna know the coolest part? I don't have glasses. :)

If you catch me staring at you, or someone else, or something that I might have not been able to see before, forgive me. At least for a couple weeks... :D

Hey madison: Will you marry me? (If you are totally lost and freaked out, go check your email...:)

5 comments:

taylor elaine said...

you are officially a member of The Contact Crew...but we don't breakdance perse...we're just cool!

Madison Bertrand said...

i like your contacts, even when they make your eyes dry!! haha.
I DO!
and i replied to your email!
ooo yeah!

Tori said...

thanks madison! you dont' know what this means to me!!! After all these years of waiting!!! lol

CONTACTS RULE! The Cool Contact Crew...i like it. lol

taylor elaine said...

Tori...i'm gonna miss you!! i hope that you enjoy nebraska! we are certainly going to miss you SO FREAKIN' much!! but you're gonna have a BLAST!!

:):)

Tori said...

awww...thanks!! I am excited! But it's good to know I'll be missed. :) I dont' like missing out on the cool stuff you guys are doing here...I'll miss teasing you! :) But hey, I'm ooming back so, it's all good. Anything you want me to get you? :P