Friday, June 15, 2007

This is an "I can touch my tongue to my nose! Can you?" smiley: :d

When you have nothing to post about, what usually happens is lyrics or a picture.

Or nothing.
Because you uploaded a picture and then you accidently delete it and you are to lazy to load it again because your computer is slow and it wasn't that great of a picture anyways and you can't undo. So then you decide that you better use this space somehow anyway, but you can't think of anything except that summer is boring and so are saterdays. and I know that I spelled saturday wrong...but frankly, I don't care.
I guess i'll just have to tell you about the picture, cuz man it was awesome. It was on google images cuz I mean, where else do people get pictures? and so yeah. It was really yum looking ice cream. You should've seen it.

Officially gone.

No comments: