Friday, June 22, 2007

Nebraska Ho!

I'm off in approximately 8 hours, and I still haven't packed yet. :D
Classic.

Here are the main things on my mind right now:
1. depression-derek is gone and the rest of the family is leaving before I get back.
2. delight-I'll get to SHOP, see my cousins, friends, and horses
3. desperation-what am I going to do without madison for a month?!? :)

Mostly desperate, but considerably worried as well, as to how I'm going to finish packing if I spend all of my time here talking about it. The thing is, blogging happens to be a little more addicting and enjoyable, as people like taylor can relate I'm sure... =P

On a different, but related note, I just watched the movie, "Love's Abiding Joy" yesterday, and I recommend it. It is set in the "little house on the prairie" time. In fact it is directed by "Pa" :D It has a beautiful message, it has a cute guy, and "rain scene" in it. And no, that isn't the only reason I like it. Anyways, little house fans should definitely check it out. It's worth two bucks at blockbuster.

I better go pack...keep those sock on, I'll be there soon enough to knock 'em off...

yeah, ok, whatever ;)

4 comments:

taylor elaine said...

we will miss you tori! fly safely and have a blast!! eat at Wendy's for me! haha

taylor elaine said...

we still miss you, tor!

Tori said...

I'm glad...:)

Unknown said...

yeah Tori about the movie you saw...Love's abiding joy or something, it's like the 4th movie of the series and they are all awesome. You think that guy is cute, you should see some of the guys in the other movies. Being Nerdy like I am, I happen to know all of the names. There's
1)Love comes softly
2)Love's enduring promise
3)Love's Long Journey
4)Another one I can't remember
5)Love's abiding joy
ok now I will stop being a freak! So how is the water park thingy your grandma took you to? Oh and for those of you reading this who have no idea who I am, I am Tori's CRAZY friend from Utah. yeah her original partner in crime. (we even broke into a house.....long story)